Monday, December 26, 2005

Rule #782

Good responses for difficult questions:

"The facts don't bear that out"

"I don't think YOU even believe that"

"I won't even dignify that with a denial"

"No, I never had sex with that woman, she's not cute enough"

"You're kidding right? Cuz if you're not kidding you're either gay or a cross-dresser"

"Fine, you believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want to believe"

"Sure, I did it, I'll admit it, now you admit that you're a transexual"

"No, I mean yes, I mean I don't recall, and, maybe I didn't understand the question"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Don't forget this classic: "That depends on what the definition of the word 'is' is."

9:00 AM  
Anonymous occasional grammar nazi said...

Are the facts naked? If not, then they do not b-e-a-r that out.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... film editing schools

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home